So my last post got me thinking about the good supports that I have in my life. Naturally I thought of my family, my husband’s in particular. Strangely enough, it also made me think of bras. This is what I had in my head before I went to bed last night, and what was swimming in my foggy brain when I woke up this morning. Should I feel bad that some people are using their brains to ponder the health and welfare of entire nations, and I am pondering the similarities between husbands and bras? Nah! I guess I just won’t be president.
- Good husbands and good bras both provide support that is essential, often goes unseen.
- Both can make you feel sexy.
- Both will rub you the wrong way on occasion.
- Both can do push-ups.
- The right husband and the right bra both make a good accessory.
- Both should be tried on for size before they are brought home.
- The older they get the more they droop. Wait that’s me, totally different topic!
- The possible style options are endless.
- Choosing the right one can be fun, yet stressful.
- Bras and husbands, not something you typically share with a girlfriend.
- Some women always pick the wrong one.
- No matter how mad you get at your husband, it’s not a good idea to throw him across the room, or in the trash.
- A good bra requires little maintenance and does not talk back.
- A good husband still fits even if you put on a few pounds.
- Retailers say 70%-80% of women have the wrong bra, yet according to research, only 50% of women have the wrong husband.
- Owning a variety of luxurious bras feels good, owning a variety of luxurious husbands may feel good, but as far as I know is illegal.
- When bras become flexible and adjust to your body, you replace it. When husbands are flexible and adjust to you, you love them more and thank them for understanding.