Where to start? This has been a crazy year for our family. I am going to try to get everyone caught up as quickly as possible. Hang in there, the surprise is at the end.
- Moved from Chaska, MN to Victoria, MN. – It wasn’t a cross-country move, but it was a move just the same.
- Basement of new rental flooded.
- Visited California for fun!
- Not so fun visit to California. – My mom unexpectedly passed away just a few weeks after we returned from our visit. So we returned to California, helped plan a memorial service, and had an emergency 6th birthday party for Maya.
- I volunteered to be Maya’s Daisy leader again.
- I turned 35!
- Visited California to family for Thanksgiving. We also visited my Grandma in her new Elder Care Facility.
- Hosted a sleepover for fourteen 6 & 7-year-old Daisy’s in our basement.
- Sad visit to California – My Grandma passed away after suffering from dementia/Alzheimer’s for many years.
- I wrote a children’s story that I am trying to figure out how to get published.
- Home finding trip to Arkansas. Yes, that’s right, I said Arkansas.
- I sold my first bag on ETSY.
- We moved to Arkansas for Andrew’s job! Did I forget to mention that? It must have slipped my mind with everything else going on!
Well, that seems to be everything. Now that everyone is on the same page. I guess I should get back to posting regularly.
We are looking forward to new adventures here in Arkansas. Stay tuned, I will get some pictures up as soon as possible.